2/24/2008

studio clothesline

Folks that visit the house that do not stamp, always ask why I have a clothesline in my studio window. Only you guys would understand. :) I use this to dry anything that gets wet - whether I misted it with water, Ranger Adirondack sprays, Glimmer Mist, and so forth. It is just white cotton twine (like what you're supposed to use to tie up turkey legs but I have yet to use it for that - lol) strung between two 3M plastic clips (Wal-Mart!). The clips come with adhesive strips that come off cleanly when you want to take them off. The round ornament is a glass ball that I covered with polymer clay cane slices. The square ornament I made from a box template using Serendipity letters (N, O, E, L) and their stamps. Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: