11/14/2006

Hero Arts Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a fun, family time for me - usually involving careful and strategic juggling of dishes, oven times, washing pots & pans and counter space...LOL!!! But hey...it is all worth it. ;-)
Turkey image is from Hero Arts; in my heart this is Valerie Stangle's layout (11valerie11 on SCS) - I case her and stalk her...frequently would be an understatement.... she knows I am one of her groupies...I adore her & absolutely love her work.
Stamps: turkey & shadow stamps - Hero Arts; Aida Cloth background - Stampin' Up; Bazzill, vanilla, black & cranberry - SU, turkey verbaige - Flair Designs; ink: cranberry Adirondack pad & jet black Archival ink pad - both from Ranger; ribbon - 7gypsies ('family' printed black grosgrain) & May Arts (off-white twill & olive sheer). Hardware - brads - unknown, spiral - Making Memories

2 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Criminy Cindy... this is over-the-top FABULOUS!! I too am a Valerie groupie... and a StarLitStudio groupie!! Ü

Beth said...

great layout - amazing colors - love the paper!~