11/25/2006

Molding Mats

I didn't know Clearsnap's molding mats were for stamping - I bought them at a polymer clay website years ago and kept them in with my polymer clay materials! I now store them with my Cat's Eye pads...anyhow...this one is not Clearsnap..brand is unknown..rubber is a dark grey, not pink like Clearsnap. I ran the molding mat with a section of black polymer clay through a dedicated pasta machine. Once baked I used Rub 'n Buff in Patina to highlight. Adhered over a torn section of handmade paper then to a Target notebook with a corrugated surface. Stamped a '!' from Creative Imaginations rubber stamp alpha set in SU tempting turquoise classic ink, punched out with a 1/2" circle punch, adhered to a 5/8" punch out of SU tempting turquoise cardstock, and adhered to a 7gyspies turn around photo turn. Sealed the punched unit with Ranger's Glossy Accents. Ribbon - SU.

2 comments:

Joy said...

This is amazing Cindy! Just gorgeous!

Adrian Spencer said...

Interesting post, I enjoyed read this