2/12/2007

diggin da Bellas...

If you have not seen these, these images are from www.stampingbella.com , and are incredibly addictive...buy your first one at your own risk!! LOL!! My dear friend Lisa Zappa sent me an amazing card with a Bella image, and she used a pattern paper on Bella's pants and purse...which spawned these cards. verse - SU; paper - retired SU printed vellum (I can't believe I found this stuff - it is ancient! - lol..) and Wild Asparagus. Card base is Memory Box Co - you can find these with matching envelopes at my friend Ellen Hutson's store - www.ellenhutson.com. Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just going to enjoy your creations with those stamps. I'm afraid if I click on the link, I'll go crazy.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

A fellow Bellaholic here!! You're cards are superb! Nice touch with the disclaimer....because it's TRUE!! Once you see them, you're addicted!! Heehee!