2/17/2007

ode to Chantel...

There is a recent member of the DDDT (Dirty Dozen Design Team) on Splitcoaststampers web site (www.splitcoaststampers.com) and her name is Chantel. Fabulous stamper - incredibly creative...I love her work. This card layout is Chantel's. Instant classic. Love it Chantel! 7gypsies and Die Cuts with a View cardstock; EK Success flower punch. Vase uses Karma from 7gypsies, run through a Cuttlebug using an embossing folder, then punched out with a pueblo vase punch (Punch Bunch); May Arts ribbon; A Muse sentiment.

3 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

This card is so beautiful! I especially love the vase.

Cindy
My Blog

Chantel said...

Oh WOW...I am so honored to be mentioned on your blog. I've been recognized by a celebrity! :) I love your version of this card, too. Those patterned papers and the vase are just gorgeous! Thanks for making my week!

Chantel

Unknown said...

Oo oo! I love it, too! Quite muchly! This is stunning, Cindy!