2/22/2007

Toasting a birthday!

oh da Bellas!!! oh sooooooo addictive.... Bella's pants were created by stamping Stampin Up (SU) retired Just Jeans with SU turquoise onto caribbean cardstock, then stamping Bella onto that concoction and cutting her jeans out...gluing into place with a Glue Pen. Bella's shirt was colored in with a SU pumpkin pie marker, then colored in with the glue pen, then dusted with an ultrafine glitter. Glossy Accents were delicately applied to her martini glass - she's drinking a dirty martini - ....I love olive juice - sodium freak I am I daresay!! LOL!! Hair: SU caramel and cocoa markers, then overlaid a bit of brown Glaze pen to highlight. My Big Bella Dental Secret: OK it is just a tip...I tried outlining her mouth with pink, red, it just never looked right to me. So, I colored her face in with su blush marker (I'm waiting on the Copic markers from the A Muse site! - com'mon UPS man!!! LOL!) then used a white Glaze pen (or a white Souffle pen) and colored inside the black outline of her open mouth. Adds dimension and that splash of oooooh - purtty white pearlies! VSL (Valerie Stangle Layout) - who else??? :-)
Me and My Big Ideas paper; background is cardstock from Marco Paper - great stuff there...A Muse birthday sentiment; May Arts polka dot ribbon. Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Looks awesome...love the patterned paper here!

Heidi said...

Super cute card! I love the kraft with that paper! Her sparkly shirt is adorable too! Thanks for the tip with the gel pen for her mouth! I'll have to try that!

Unknown said...

love the olive-like ribbon (?) loop under the tab

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

super cute!

Bety

Memories of Time said...

LOVE her Cindy! Love YOU!!! What a great tip for the mouth! Heather and Bevie are sending me more Bella images... I can't wait to play! I love everything you do girlfriend!!
~C

Joy said...

You constantly inspire me! You come up with the bestest ideas! Love it! This card is so cute. That is adorable paper!

Suzanne said...

This one looks better in person! Yup. It found its way to my mailbox! Thank you, Cindy!