4/28/2007

Three words: Valerie Stangle layout! Love this layout of hers - I used it frequently, or if I'm in a creative slump it always perks me up! New Doodlebug Birthday clear stamps. I never would have purchased clear stamps - but the ability to align elements quickly and accurately is soooooo appealing! Card size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5"). Doodlebug Birthday & Hero Arts (sentiment) stamps; Palette pad in Burnt Umber; Me & My Big Ideas printed paper, aqua, brown & pink paper from Stampin' Up!; May Arts ribbon, Copic markers; silver brads; dimensionals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun card. Love the paper, the bling, the color and your coloring!

Beth said...

OH CINDY!

This is such a fun card! Wonderful -

I just say it's a VSL - much easier to type!
{wink!}

Anonymous said...

Super fun card, Cindy--love every detail!

Valerie said...

Very fun card! LOVE the vibrant colors, and of course, the layout *wink*

Anonymous said...

I love this card!