5/21/2007

May birthdays

I have a bunch of friends' birthdays in the month of May...and created this card so I could mass-produce them. This layout is based loosely from a layout in an old Stampin' Up Stampin' Success issue. The pristine white, heavy-duty tag: these are readily available at Michaels' Craft Store or any general craft store. I love the quality of these tags (from DMD Industries). These tags also take walnut ink solution very well for those moments when I just need to distress something.... :) Paper and stamp set (Paper Salon) is from www.eclecticpaperie.com - Joy and Daisy's shop - incredibly speedy shipping and awesome service!!! The decorative edge punch is new from Martha Stewart's craft line. Her punches are very nice, as is the glitter. Clever storage/display of the punches, allowing one to store them vertically and view the image on the top front of the punch. Very clever Martha. :) Clear floral sticker over stamped image is from Ellen Hutson's store - oh such fabulous items she carries!!! Interior sentiment is from Verses Rubber Stamp Company. card size: A6; Paper Salon Small Talk set; Palette Noir pad; Copic Markers; celery cardstock, DMD large white tag, Charlotte Shirley Floral paper from Paper Salon; circle punches, Martha Stewart floral border punch; celery brads;3/16" May Arts red gingham ribbon; Creative Candy floral sticker.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET indeed! Great card, Cindy!!!

Unknown said...

If I send you the stamps, will you sign my name to the cards, too? I need a plan B in case I don't survive a expedition to my stamping office to make some cards myself. Besides, yours are always so much nicer then mine.

Sharlene said...

Lovely card!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty! I love the paper and edging! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love this light & refreshing breath of fresh air, Cindy! Seems to take me right out to the perfect place, freshness, sweet sounds & smells .... ahhhhhhhhh!!