- I used this template from Stampington, and cut the cardstock or decorative paper at 4-1/4" x 8", then scored at 3" and 6". I omitted the explosion interior feature of this template.
- For the measurements of the side cuts or angles, looking at the template, I marked in 3/4" on each side along the top.
- Fold up 2" section and fold down 3" section, and cut from top corner to mark, both sides, through all 3 layers.
- Open purse, hold purse according to template. Mark in 1" along each side along the bottom and cut to score line - aligning the first angle cut up with your cutter. The cut angle will meet up perfectly.
- Looking at the template, trim a scant 1/16" from the top of the purse so it lays nicely.
- Add ribbon, beads strung on wire, and so forth for the handle; adhere under flap.
I used a 1/2 piece of a velcro circle as a closure. Thank you for stopping by! Oval stamp and monogram - PaperTrey Ink; My Mind's Eye patterned paper, white cardstock - Stampers Select, bunny strip - source unknown; Olive and Rose ink pads - Stampin' Up; Swarovski crystals; faceted crystals - Michaels Craft Store; ribbon - Stampin Up.