2/09/2008

gift ensemble

It's been a while since I played with Stampin' Up!'s stamps. Their images held a back burner for me for years, due to their restrictive angel policy - which was lifted a few months back. Yippie! This gift set was created for my husband's co-worker who fell and broke her leg and can't return to the office for a few more weeks. Although I would not mind being caged in my house for a few months, I can completely understand how this would annoy others who like to get out and about. I'm telling you all now - I'm going to be one of those grey-haired ladies that never, ever, leaves her house. Give me delivery service and the UPS man. I'm good. LOL! The gift box with clear lid - this gives your handmade cards a very professional presentation they deserve. The boxes fit seven envelopes and six cards (love giving an extra envelope for potential mistakes in addressing). I found these gift boxes at Nashville Wraps. They do not arrive flat, so prepare a big spot to store them - lol... For the interior of the box I created an elongated rectangle spacer from a piece of white cardstock. This stabilizes the cards and envelopes inside the box and allows for a custom fit of the contents. The bookmark featured in this photo is from this post. Thank you for stopping by! flower stamps - SU, thanks sentiment - A Muse, interior verse - Verses Rubber Stamps; Memory Box pre-scored cards, envelopes and paper, SU decorative paper, dimensionals and scallop circle punch; Adirondack inks (Ranger); May Arts satin ribbon; brads; Prima flowers.

3 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

What a beautiful gift ensemble. I am sure it will bring cheer to her.

Anonymous said...

great presentation for these cards, love the idea of the bookmark on the box!
I too could be stranded in my home, as long as I could do my crafting! :)

Alex said...

This is beautiful - I am sure she will LOVE it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex