8/21/2007

Happy Birthday Jayne

I have a dear neighbor whose birthday is coming up - inspiration for her card was drawn from Nichole Heady's card and Taylor VanBruggen's card. For Taylor's card, I loved the simple and clean layout of her Noel card and wanted to remember it - so I made a quick sketch in my idea book. My idea book is a simple, hardcover book meant for journaling. I make simple sketches in it when I come across a layout, color combo (using circle punches of cardstock), unique embellishment, or paper crafting tip/trick I want to remember and refer back to. Pretty much everything I do is from some source of inspiration, so I make a note in the margin of the source.
The fabulous Tres Jolie paper and velvet brads can be found at one of my favorite stores from Joy and Daisy - http://www.eclecticpaperie.com/. Thank you, Lana, for the ribbon!
card size: A2; Tres Jolie 'Just Perfect', SU rose red cardstock; Papertrey Beautiful Blooms set; SU rose & brown inks; Martha Stewart ribbon; Maya Road clear flower; Making Memories velvet brads; Marvy oval and scallop punches.

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous, Cindy. I love the layout, and clear flower! I love your card!